Fine bubbles are used to generate water and fertilizer for crop cultivation.
It also has the effect of promoting growth by increasing the dissolved oxygen concentration and activating plants and microorganisms with ultra-fine-bubbles. There are reports that it makes the crop resistant to diseases and cold weather damages too.
Additionally, fine bubbles are effectively used for cleaning the harvested crops.
Major achievements in the agricultural field
●Irrigation culture of tomato and strawberry — Yield increased by approx. 20%
●Cherry tomato irrigation culture — Yield increased by 46%
●Spinach — Decrease of nitrate iron and promotion of growth
●Lettuce water culture — Installed 500L/min OK Nozzle
●Hyogo Prefectural Agricultural Institute
●Experiment is being conducted by the successors in Shimane prefecture.
Main application examples in the agricultural field
Ultra-fine-bubbles are used for irrigation culture of cherry tomatoes | Kumamoto Prefecture
A good harvest of cherry tomatoes with ultra-fine-bubbles!
● 200L / min Just install the OK Nozzle into the existing pipeline
● 5% -35% increase of the yield, depending on the variety
● With well water
● Irrigation amount approx. 150%
● Liquid fertilizer not solidified
● Increased the amount of fertilizer
● The irrigation tube was cleaned
46% Yield increase in 2015
- Oxygen was added by 10%.
- Organic fertilizer was made from pig excreta using OK Nozzle. (OKE-MB08FJ)