With bath / shower OK nozzles, you can generate fine bubbles (microbubbles / ultra-fine-bubbles) to the maximum by selecting the most suitable nozzle according to the discharge amount in the shower you are currently using.
* If the measurement is troublesome or unclear, select [OKE-MB01FJ] for a normal shower and [OKE-MB03FJ] for a water-saving shower.
* The set is not required when using only for the shower in the bath. It will be a single unit price + ¥1,000 for the plug.
Information necessary for selecting the optimum nozzle
- Discharge amount without shower head (shower hose only)
- Discharge amount with shower head
- Is the shower head a normal one or is it for saving water?
Please contact us with the above three information. We will select the most suitable OK nozzle and contact you.
How to check the discharge amount of the shower
- Fill the bucket with hot water for 30 seconds.
- Weigh it with a scale.
- Subtract the weight of the bucket from the weight of 2.
* Double this weight. Twice the weight is the discharge amount for 1 minute. Since the specific gravity of water is 1, the weight and volume are the same.
OKE blog：75. Niikappu hot spring “Les. Cord” exclusive fine bubble generation shower nozzle(3)