Purpose of use and the effect
It is also used for baths, but it is considered not necessary to increase the density to that extent.
During the development of a simple pressure-dissolution tank, our developer took a “dense micro-bubble bath” for a week as a test, but ended up feeling uncomfortable as microbubbles have strong degreasing power.
The prices are as follows. (Using shower hose)
“Simple pressure-dissolution tank” : ￥250,000 + tax (If it exceeds 10 pieces, it will be quoted separately.)
* The tank is made of stainless steel.
How to use the pressure tank
- Firstly, open all the valves so that there is no water in the tank. (Small quantity of water will not be a problem.)
- Close all the valves including the throttle valve of the air supply hose attached to the tank and the valves of the two pipes where water comes out.
- Operate the pump and when the water level in the tank (visually check with the hose on the side of the tank) becomes constant, open the valve on the nozzle side. (When adjusting the discharge amount and water pressure of the nozzle, open the valve on the side without the nozzle.)
- Notes for stopping the operation or the pump
When stopping the operation or the pump, if some air remains in the tank, the air will enter the pump and the liquid cannot be transported normally. Before stopping, remove the air from the air supply hose or wait until the air in the tank is exhausted. Alternatively, attaching a check valve to the hose that connects the pump to the tank can be a good idea.